27 August, 2009

Elle Decor Bedroom






I couldn't resist posting this absolutely perfect image of a french/shabby chic style bedroom.
I'm so in love with it.

Country French Antiques is one of my very favourite.
Elle Decor has featured on some incredibly beautiful images of their (and now my) current favourite interiors.

Enjoy :)






Beautiful Bedding ...




























While continuing my research for the perfect look for my new bedroom
I came across these two stunning images.
I love that panel hanging in the centre of the bed -Gorgeous.






In this image I love the luxurious bedding, pillows and The lamps. This looks like its made for royalty featuring 1000 thread counts and retails for a few thousand dollars. I wonder, have any of you ever slept in such luxury? I can only imagine how incredible it must feel.













No comments: