17 January, 2011

Monday Music: Lucie Silvas

   Lucie Silvas has always been my all time favourite artist. She is a British singer born on 04/09/1980. Her music career is best known in UK. She released two albums - "Breathe In" in 2004 and "The Same Side" in 2006. My favourite songs in her first album "Breathe In" includes, Last Man Standing, Forget Me Not, Nothing Else Matters, What You're Made Of and No Defence. According to her second album I haven't had the chance to listen it. There is something about Lucie that makes me want to listen to her music over and over again. Is it her sentimental voice that appeals me? or is it her lyrics that truly every word has its own meaning?. The simplicity of her playing the piano and just singing along with the melody has a sensitivity and emotion for a story to tell and I've been touched by her lyricses. Enough with the talking, I have just one of the songs I just mentioned earlier for you to listen, it's called No Defence. I hope you like it.

 

No comments: