11 February, 2010

Things that irritate me !




►Why are people so unrespectful !
►Why is my mum back to her bossy mood swings !
►Why do people always think that they got it all, but we're the ones whos doing the job and suffering here !
►Why do I keep giving the benefit of a doubt and say what if that person is right but the rest of the world denies that !
►Why is there jealousy !
►Why do most people forget about me and forget what we had that quik !
►Why do we love people that dont belong to us !
►Why are Kuwaiti guys are cows ! yes not bulls .. COWS " female type "
►Why am I irritated !
►Why can't I get some rest from love !
►Why am I still standing in the same place and when will I step forward !
►Why don't I still get that there are people STILL talking behind MY back and when will I learn to NOT BE AROUND THEM !
►Why do people always blame it on me !
►Why am I lonely ?

No comments: