16 January, 2011

Losing My Way






   I have written this post a hundred times in my head in many different ways. I lay awake last night and tried to make sense of why I blog and what I should blog about in this small space of mine. How personal should one be? How honest? Do people really want to visit this space to read about how I drown into tears every now and then? But I'm afraid I very nearly did, so consequently I lost my blogging voice for months because I just couldn't pretend and witter on about how each picture speaks instead of me looking for words that describes who I am and what I like. I can't hide things you see. I wear my heart on my sleeve and maybe this blog isn't just about flowery things, pictures and my latest obsession of Ellen Von Unwerth .
   Now I have got that off my chest and told you where I really was/am at - I can move on and babble about photography and things I possess.

No comments: