09 May, 2009

Femme en Moi


I needed people to take care of me but I never like to ask for anything.
When I fall in love I give my total soul, which gets me into trouble.
I have an addictive personality. Im good fun and Im loyal because I get addicted to people and stick with them through good and bad.
Its HIM whos made the difference in me.
HE is the total opposite of any man I`ve been involved with. HE gives, and HE makes sure Im totally protected.
HE knows who I am. HE loves me for me thats inside of me.
HE wants to bring me out and get rid of the paranoid shell thats been created as a barrier.
HE understands the two sides of my personality. Im a contradiction. I`ve got a side which loves having fun but I`ve also got a conservative side that wants to have 20 children.
HE seems to give me both of my excitement and security.
I was treated like dirt.
I used to hang onto things to give me security, but now all I need is HIS arms around me.
I feel protected, I dont have to push for anything or chase anything. Im not trying to make someone love me. Im going with it and enjoying it.

No comments: