12 August, 2011

Which one would you choose?

 A couple of days ago, I sat with my cousin and had a little chat about refurnishing my room. I change my room every once in awhile, quiet often, but haven't picked the colour yet. A few days later I did my job in researching for "Design Ideas for a Small Bedroom".

I got this.. 
 


isn't it gorgeous? ..

Well.. I then decided to paint my room peachy, rosy, plushy with gold, more into feminine colours .. romantic? luxurious?

The last time I painted my room purple it turned into a nursery room, so I could never imagine painting my room again. But, I won't start any of that now but just show you some wonderful ideas ..




















This is one of my favourite ...
{up} 



 .. this..
.. and this..

Please do visit this website for more beautiful bedroom furnishing ideas:
http://www.housetohome.co.uk/

No comments: