11 September, 2009

Someday








some day, i want to teach a yoga class wearing leg warmers that i knit myself.










some day, i want to read an entire book while sitting in a cozy armchair, with a blanket, and a constant supply of coffee & cream.












some day, i want to take a long winter walk with my bf, and then come inside and snuggle on the couch with my bf, and a good movie.




some day, i want to own ten pairs of comfortable flip flops, all in different colors.




some day, i want to learn how to pluck my own eyebrows.




some day, i want to write in my journal every day, and have the time to glue in little mementos and pictures, and then eventually pass it along to my future children and say: "see, i was young and cool once too!"






some day, i want to work in a flower shop, learn how to arrange flowers and smell like flowers when i come home.


and some day, i want to paint a room bright yellow, decorate it with vintage embellishments, and have a closet full of craft supplies.

No comments: