14 October, 2009

Love in Winter






The longer we`re apart, will always break my heart till the day i die.
The tears that i cry, will continue to dry as days go by.
memories are memories or are they just a dream?
forgiven and never forgotton how you made me smile.
i`ll never forget the day that you left.
is that the way you end things?
its things to you but treasure to me.
i remember, i remember, memories are still in my mind, chained around my heart.
i cant hate you, i cant.
the spell is still alive my love.
how could you forget.
its made and will remain till we have a place to stand once again.
because i remember.
i remember you and your smile, your eyes and your embrace.
how could you forget.
we are, and we will still remain what we are, for infinity.



Waves try to measure the days that we treasure.


{This was my first poem written for ... }

No comments: